Fosters local job growth by aiding entrepreneurs, newly formed startup companies, and mature companies identify and capitalize on new ideas and opportunities.
The program creates a "knowledge neighborhood" in which educational institutions, economic developers, businesses, capital sources, and community leaders can connect with one another quickly and effectively to provide a network of support and resources. This program ensures that Pennsylvania's ideas continue to be developed into positive economic activity.
The Greater Susquehanna Keystone Innovation Zone
- Assist new company startups
- Increase the number of local internships for college students
- Increase the number of filings for patents, licenses, trademarks, and trade secrets in the region
- Provide low cost incubator space
- Access to incubation type services including help in developing a business plan, marketing plan, project planning, and patent filing
- Increase the number of new jobs and companies created by the transfer of technology and research to the private sector
- Increase investments made in technology research
- Create partnerships with university faculty and research facilities
Partnerships harness the resources and expertise of seasoned organization.
The many zones of the GSKIZ ensure businesses can locate where they need to.
A variety of industry sector businesses can get help from the GSKIZ.
firstname.lastname@example.org | p: 570-245-0096 | f: 570-245-0098 | c: 570-764-1690
Bloomsburg Regional Technology Center 240 Market Street, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Visit the sponsors who help us provide the many benenfits of the GSKIZ.
Learn more about the GSKIZ by watching our "Ideas" video below.
2013 Student Venture Plan Competition